The Give to Give Foundation
Marco Island 9-2023
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances. The Marco Island 9-2023 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on September 18th at 10:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 24th at 12:30:00 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR INDEMNIFICATION OF THE SPONSOR AND OTHER SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BY YOU, A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor for this Sweepstakes is The Give to Give Foundation (“Company” or “Sponsor”), 351 East 78th Street New York, NY 10075.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 years of age in Mississippi ) at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Company, any other company involved in the presentation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, and/or their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, sibling, child, legal ward, grandparent, or grandchild, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter online by making a donation: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://givetogivefoundation.org/marco-island/ and follow all on-screen instructions to make a donation and provide any required information to complete and submit your online donation and entry. Upon completion and submission of the Sweepstakes-related donation, you will be automatically entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You must complete and submit all required information along with your donation to be eligible to and successfully enter this Sweepstakes.
- To enter in person by making a donation: During the Sweepstakes Period, at the Marco Island event, there will be the opportunity to make an in-person donation and enter this Sweepstakes. If you are present at the Marco Island event, visit The Give to Give Foundation booth and follow the on-site instructions to make a donation and provide all required information. Upon completion and submission of the Sweepstakes-related donation and form, you will be automatically entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Free alternative method of entry. To enter without a donation, go to https://givetogivefoundation.org/marco-island/ and fill out the submission form at the bottom of the page, including your full name, address, and email address. Limit one (1) entry per submission. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. By providing your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from Give to Give Foundation. You may unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe, follow the link to unsubscribe contained within a received marketing email.
Please note: By entering in this Sweepstakes, you signify and agree that your entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Sweepstakes in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. Upon submission of entry in this Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via the information provided with your entry, including email or telephone. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. If you are entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES IN EXCESS OF THE LIMIT MAY BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated entries, entries which use or in any way incorporate artificial intelligence or any other simulation of human intelligence or process through the use of a machine or computer system (collectively, “Artificial Intelligence”), either in the creation or submission of the entry or as a part of any entry, and/or third-party entries are prohibited. Any entry that was created by using, or in any way incorporates, Artificial Intelligence, or that was created or made by a third party, will be void, and the entrant who submitted such an entry may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about September 24th at 12:30 PM, Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be announced on or about September 24th at 1:00 PM at Dr Joe’s Marco Island event. The potential winner will also be notified on or about September 25th by the email address provided at the time of entry.
For prizes with a value of more than $600, except where legally prohibited, each potential prize winner must sign and return (or have his or her parent/legal guardian sign and return if potential winner is a minor in his or her respective jurisdiction of residence), within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to claim their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact them, or if they fail to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or any other documentation that Sponsor may require within the required time period (if applicable), if potential winner and any companion are unable or unavailable to claim prize within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings or if they fail to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award any or all of the prize(s).
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- PRIZES: There will be ONE (1) prize awarded. The prize consists of free attendance to a Weeklong Dr Joe Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $4,000. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $4,000. Limit one (1) prize per person.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at their discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of the prize delivery due to unforeseen circumstances or those outside of their control. If the fulfilling merchant cancels the order for reasons out of Sponsor’s control, the prize will not be delivered and no additional compensation will be provided.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and/or all media) contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or to undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries and (a) suspend the Sweepstakes and modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment, then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, META PLATFORMS, INC. (INCLUDING FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM), X CORP., TIK TOK, INC., LINKEDIN AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES. THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), AND THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS SWEEPSTAKES CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, OR TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, WIDESPREAD ILLNESS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
- PUBLICITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELEASE: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S PERMISSION AND GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR) AND ITS DESIGNEES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HOMETOWN AND STATE), PRIZE INFORMATION, QUOTES ATTRIBUTABLE TO WINNER, AND ANY OTHER ELEMENTS OF ENTRANT’S PERSONA FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION, INCLUDING IN A LIST TO BE USED BY SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES AND ITS PARTNERS TO RE-TARGET ENTRANTS VIA EMAIL OR ANY SPONSOR APP, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT FOR ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED WITH INDIVIDDUAL PRIZES, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING EACH WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New York or the appropriate State Court located in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes not to exceed fifty U.S. dollars (US$50.00), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- SEVERABILITY: If any term of provision of these Official Rules is found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific term or provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://givetogivefoundation.org/sweepstakes-official-rules/ or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Give to Give Foundation, 351 East 78th Street New York, NY 10075. For a list of winners available after winners have been confirmed, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by no later than 6 months after the end of the Promotion Period to: The Give to Give Foundation, 351 East 78th Street New York, NY 10075. Vermont residents may exclude return postage on requests for Official Rules.
Copyright ©2023 The Give to Give Foundation. All rights reserved.